Planning a wedding can be very stressful and hectic. When my daughter announced that she had gotten engaged over the Christmas holiday, my husband and I were excited. She had been dating her fiancé for the past few years and was thankful to have him as a son-in-law. Now, the work began on putting a wedding together.
My daughter and I spent many weekends with her maid of honor picking out a caterer, flowers, cake and a wedding dress. This was no small wedding that we were planning! Every time I turned around, there were more things to do as the big day approached.
Three weeks before the wedding, my daughter realized that she had forgotten to get the groomsmen and the bridesmaids gifts. This was going to be a problem unless we did something quick. As I started to panic about the gifts, my daughter quickly reminded me about the jewelry I had gotten her for Christmas. This was a great idea. The same place carried quality wholesale gifts that I knew her wedding party would actually like.
My daughter had me order pocket watches for the groomsmen. I thought this was a great and unique idea. Not only were they unusual, they would look wonderful when worn with their tuxes. I also knew that none of the grooms men owned one. This was a perfect idea and the guys would look so dapper with a pocket watch!
She wanted me to purchase cameo rings for the bridesmaids. Not only are these rings elegant, they look like an antique piece of jewelry that was a family heirloom. My daughter also reminded me that the girls could wear them with anything from a cocktail dress or with a pair of jeans and sneakers.
By ordering her wholesale jewelry for their wedding party, they saved money on their gifts. Since they saved so much money on gifts, they were able to rent a limo for the bridal party. The day of the wedding, the bridal party was excited to be able to ride in the same car with my daughter and her new husband to the reception.
The gifts were a big hit. We have now decided when our other daughter gets married that we will use this site again for holiday gifts.
No comments:
Post a Comment