It is the beginning of a new year and many of us like to make a fresh start -- especially when it comes to the wardrobe! A good way to get a new look in your wardrobe is by accessorizing with new jewelry. A few good pieces of vintage-inspired jewelry can add style to just about any wardrobe. With styles constantly changing and many of us looking for economical ways to enhance our wardrobe without breaking the bank, vintage-inspired jewelry is a great place to start. This jewelry has classic style that is always in fashion.
Purchasing antique-inspired jewelry has helped me to add many pieces to my wardrobe. I have purchased many different lockets in order to help me change my look in jewelry on a daily basis. With the inexpensive prices I can now afford to have many different looks in lockets and cameo rings. I have everything from vintage lockets to cameo lockets and am always complimented on how great they look when I wear them with a black pantsuit.
Wearing this type of jewelry with many of my outfits really makes them look complete and pulled together. I can also use specific pieces of jewelry to complement many colors of clothing in my wardrobe. For instance, I love to wear one of my cameo lockets that is in blue with a winter white dress. This really makes both of them pop and gets me lots of compliments when I am out with my girlfriends.
Adding a few pieces of antique-styled jewelry to my wardrobe has enabled me to come up with many more options with my wardrobe. One of my favorite things to do with the jewelry is to wear one piece to the office and then put on a few more pieces to really dress up an outfit to go from day to evening wear without having to change clothes.
Since wearing the lockets, it has helped me to update my current wardrobe. By adding those special touches with this type of jewelry has helped me to achieve a classic style. I know that this jewelry is never going to go out of style when trend change. This has already saved me money with out having to purchase those trending pieces that you can only wear for certain seasons. This type of jewelry never goes out of style, especially the cameo rings and lockets.
No comments:
Post a Comment