For the past few years since that miserable shopping experience, I decided to do my shopping online. It was fast and easy. I could now shop for holiday gifts on my lunch break without even having to leave my office.
While shopping for jewelry online one day, I found this great site. The jewelry that was offered was gorgeous and priced right. With the vast variety of wholesale gifts it was hard to choose just one for each person on my holiday shopping list. That has been my only problem holiday shopping online to date.
My four daughters have always loved the look of antique jewelry and I was quite thrilled to see that many of the pieces on the site were inspired by antique jewelry from the Soho area of New York. I knew whatever I chose my four daughters would love to receive as christmas gifts that they would treasure. The only problem was deciding on a lockets or rings.
A co-worker of mine came up with a great idea to solve this problem. She told me to ask each daughter what the other one would like to receive as a gift. This was perfect! Not only would my daughters not be suspicious, I could get them exactly what they wanted. I quickly called each one to find out. My plan worked! They sang like birds telling me which one would like a lockets and which one would like cameo rings.
When each of my daughters opened up their gifts, they were all surprised that I knew exactly what to get them. The jewelry was a big hit and my daughters could not wait to wear them. All of them were so thrilled, that I knew the jewelry would be cherished keepsakes for years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment